Ofelia K is an LA-based experimental pop artist. According to music blog Indie Shuffle, she “floats seamlessly between soft and eccentric, leaving an impression that she could transform from starstruck songstress to man-eating siren at any moment.”
In 2015, she signed with indie label South by Sea to release two EPs - Plastic Flower and Chaos Cave - which showcased the artist’s cross-genre style and earned her features in The Fader, Consequence of Sound, NYLON, Earmilk, and Interview Magazine. Her songs and collaborations have since garnered 40 million Spotify streams, prime-time television show placements, and spins from industry tastemakers like Zane Lowe (Beats 1) and Annie Mac (BBC Radio 1). Last year, she toured with London-based rock band Django Django, performing reimagined versions of her catalog in a fully electronic, one-woman show.
She is currently writing, recording, and self-releasing new songs.
- New single, Different, out June 7th - written + co-produced by Ofelia K
- Mixed by Joe Visciano (Adele, Troye Sivan)
- Mastered by John Greenham (Billie Eilish, Sam Smith)
- 40 million combined Spotify streams on original songs + features
- Each song on Plastic Flower + Chaos Cave EPs reached Top 5 on Hype Machine
- Over 40k Shazams on Plastic Flower + Chaos Cave EPs
- Featured on Spotify playlists including New Music Friday, Weekend Buzz + more
- Sync placements in The Bold Type (Freeform), Impulse (Youtube Red), Pure Genius (CBS) + more
I feel different, I feel so strange
I feel different, I am misplaced
I go the movies, I go the stores
I watch from the outside, I look for a cure
‘Cause I feel different, I feel so strange
I feel different, why am I this way?
I can’t keep my body on the ground
I know you worry that I won’t find peace
Until I die
I’m trying, trying to get better
All I want is to be better
At finding joy while
I’m still alive